SEO Strategist Job Vacancy Essex
Are you an experienced SEO Strategist? You have the opportunity to analyse, devise and implement key strategic campaigns for our clients to ensure optimal natural ranking on their website.
With many companies investing in our SEO packages, you will have to carefully organise your workload and ensure each client is allocated a specific amount of time each month.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
• Social media and Marketing
• Search Engine Marketing
• PHP is preferred, but not essential
We are a website and online marketing company that specialise in building and maintaining high quality websites for small and medium sized companies. Each month you will be expected to analyse the previous month’s SEO strategy, then to look for ways to further improve their search engine position with keyword targeting and social media presence.
If you feel confident that this position would be suitable for you, then don’t hesitate to get in contact. Send in your CV to email@example.com and we will call you back to you and arrange an appropriate time for an interview.
Website Designer Job Vacancy Essex
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Designer/Developer to join our fast growing web design agency based in Leigh-on-Sea. If you are a forward thinking, client focused and talented website designer, then this is the position for you.
The role available is a full time position where you will be responsible for creation of brand new websites.
- Experience with building WordPress themes
- Experience with responsive website design & development
- HTML5 & CSS Programming Skills
- PHP Programming Skills
- Create and maintain MySQL & SQL databases
- Framework experience, such as Bootstrap
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Creative and can use initiative
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Handle multiple tasks
NICE TO HAVE
- Photoshop & Graphic Skills
- Knowledge of cPanel
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience building E-commerce websites
- Working on multiple websites
- Creating websites for different industries
- To work independently and as part of the team
- To follow a brief set out by the client
We are a professional company, who are dedicated to our customers. If you are just looking for any old job or a bit of extra cash, then this isn’t the job for you.
You have the chance to be part of a creative team, who will strive to bring out your best and help you grow as a web designer.
Please send your CV and portfolio, or examples of your work, along with a brief cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this job.
We will be getting in contact with the ideal candidates within the next week.