There are two methods to transfer your co.uk domain name over to One Base Media.
This will involve contacting your current domain provider and asking them to change the IPS TAG to 123-REG. By doing so, it will transfer the domain name over to our control and will allow us to upload your website.
Once you have requested the IPS TAG change, please contact us to confirm the process has been initiated.
This method is used for people who are currently using 123-REG. To initiate the internal transfer, you will need to;
- Log onto your 123-REG account.
- Under the domain management tab select ‘Internal’ under ‘Domain Transfers’.
- Select the domain name that you wish to transfer and enter the username: marlon0929
- Click ‘Request Transfer’.
- Confirm with One Base Media that you have initiated the transfer.