We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Designer/Developer to join our fast growing web design agency based in Leigh-on-Sea. If you are a forward thinking, client focused and talented website designer, then this is the position for you.
The role available is a full time position where you will be responsible for creation of brand new websites.
- Experience with building WordPress themes
- Experience with responsive website design & development
- HTML5 & CSS Programming Skills
- PHP Programming Skills
- Create and maintain MySQL & SQL databases
- Framework experience, such as Bootstrap
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Creative and can use initiative
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Handle multiple tasks
NICE TO HAVE
- Photoshop & Graphic Skills
- Knowledge of cPanel
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience building E-commerce websites
- Working on multiple websites
- Creating websites for different industries
- To work independently and as part of the team
- To follow a brief set out by the client
We are a professional company, who are dedicated to our customers. If you are just looking for any old job or a bit of extra cash, then this isn’t the job for you.
You have the chance to be part of a creative team, who will strive to bring out your best and help you grow as a web designer.
Please send your CV and portfolio, or examples of your work, along with a brief cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this job.
We will be getting in contact with the ideal candidates within the next week.